ScribbleChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScribbleChat

Readers and Aspiring Writers: Welcome Home!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thirsty stars .:Prologue:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poochiechan
poochiechan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-06

The thirsty stars .:Prologue:. Empty
PostSubject: The thirsty stars .:Prologue:.   The thirsty stars .:Prologue:. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:32 pm

this is the cover i made.
The thirsty stars .:Prologue:. Luna2222

*Prologue*

I race up the top of the stairs practically crushing the morning dew pops (hibiscus meeuseis)* that I always bring in my arms. This is my third time here this week. The medium size marble stone at the top of the stairs is still right where I put it a year and something ago. Undisturbed right by the edge of the stairs. Noticeable as only a decoration in the city park. Comfortable under the cactus plant that he put there. The cactus was springing out of the knee high rusted wire fence witch is suppose to be holding all of the plants in but, doesn’t really do its job that well considering all of the plants are up to my waist and out of control. I crouch down to look at the stone I shift the flowers into my other hand and trace the stone with my right hand finger feeling the cool dew collecting onto it.
I just want to wrap my arms around it and cry from thirst, but I just lay down the flowers instead. I come here three times a week ever since that day so he won’t miss me and so he won’t be lonely. Everyone who knows him died. They stopped caring so I guess they died long before........or....just walked away. This is how I found him or maybe this is how he found me. As they say maybe it was destiny that we found each other, but who even cares about that or destiny. All I know is that no matter how hard I try. No matter how hard I want to forget, I can never forget his name. Alex. Alex Luner. "DANA!!!* DANA GET UP!!! DANA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weareone.goodbb.net

The thirsty stars .:Prologue:.
Page 1 of 1