ScribbleChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScribbleChat

Readers and Aspiring Writers: Welcome Home!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i need ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the notebook writer
the notebook writer

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-19

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 3:21 pm

i'm trying to write a poem but it's just not good .... i need ideas on what to write about
Back to top Go down
the pitbulls voice
the pitbulls voice

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-02-12

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:24 pm

wat do u like to write about? like ur passon if u have one do u like drama or wat?
Back to top Go down
Tears_of_Thoth
Admin
Admin
Tears_of_Thoth

Female
Number of posts : 215
Location : I'll give you a cookie for guessing. Which means a lot of cookies.
Registration date : 2007-01-11

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Write a poem about Egypt- just kidding! Razz

How about something simple? Like an everyday object that's taken for granted. Haiku is good for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/merytre_nilesong
the notebook writer
the notebook writer

Female

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:17 pm

i don't use a special type of writing like haiku i just write witha rythem you know ... and love is what i like to write about
Back to top Go down
the pitbulls voice
the pitbulls voice

Female

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:02 pm

then find sumone u really luv and just start riting wat u feel and maybe it will turn into a poem lol thats wat i do all thjough my poems suc lol
Back to top Go down
the notebook writer
the notebook writer

Female

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:47 pm

uhhh no they don't ! but that the problem ... i don't love anyone ... well i'm acctually not sure ... i really like adem =]]] .... with me and him it's like we were best friends when we were real young and then you don't see them for the longest time so you gorget about them and then you just have mixed feelings about them ... like ... do i like him ... do i just wanna be friends. ... do i love him ? .... i like it though ... and it's weird cause i usually wanna know what i feel but now i just want it to be a mystery and i don't know why ... but i like it =]
Back to top Go down
the pitbulls voice
the pitbulls voice

Female

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:19 pm

lol well then imagine u were in luv and take it from there or rite about the confusion of luv lol
Back to top Go down
the notebook writer
the notebook writer

Female

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:21 am

yeah i guess .... but i don't know ... it's just harder to write about ... i think i'm gonna take a break untill something comes to me
Back to top Go down
Kristi
Kristi

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-30

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 3:27 pm

I think Jill's idea about writing about your confusion is a good one. Lots of times you can get less confused about something if you try and work it out on paper. Sounds weird, but it's true.

But there are lots of other things besides love to write about. If you only write about one thing you'll run out of ideas pretty quick, ya know? lol Like Alanna's idea about writing about some ordinary object that is often taken for granted is such a good one! Poems like that often turn out really beautiful. Sometimes simple stuff makes the best works of art. Or.. just sit there and think of something random like "That wallpaper is pretty" or the first thing that comes to your head and then force yourself to write a poem about it just to see how it turns out. You'd be suprised how much you could be inspired from a random thought. Haha. I've tried it many times. Like if you randomly thought that a certain wallpaper was pretty you wouldn't have to write about wallpaper just you would be inspired by thinking about wallpaper.. lol, ok now I'm just getting confusing. And another thing, if you want to write about love it doesn't have to be the romantic kind, it could be love for a friend or someone in your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need ideas   i need ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScribbleChat :: ScribbleChat Talk :: Writing Advice-
Jump to: