ScribbleChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScribbleChat

Readers and Aspiring Writers: Welcome Home!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poochiechan
poochiechan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-06

The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:. Empty
PostSubject: The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.   The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:33 pm

*Chapter 2*

Out of the corner of my eye I see a bus stop and hop over on one foot to sit down.
I stare down at the sole of my left foot watching little trickles of blood drip out of the open wound with the small shard of glass in it. As I pull out the glass I say to myself “Stupid me!! I forgot to put on my shoes!! Stupid!! Stupid!!” I started to put on my shoes not even worrying about the blood. “Dang it!!!! I forgot to grab my socks!! Today is not my day! Forget it now!” I put on my shoe and started walking again. I kept walking with out knowing where I was going still mumbling to myself.
I kept repeating in my head ‘DARN KALY!!! d*** YOU!!!’ Before realized it I was all the way across the other side of town. “Who would have though? I guess anger fueled my tank.’ I said silently and sarcastically to myself. I look around the buzzing street and side walk and for some reason it just… I don’t know…..agitated me more. I guess it made me more frustrated. I look to my left and I see the book store Borders. I have to say Borders is my favorite book store. After all it has a café in it. Read your book on a rainy day sip’ in a latte. Now that’s my idea of a good day! Unlike today.By this time I’ve started to cool down. I make my way across the street to head towards the park. The light turned suddenly green while I was crossing. I didn’t notice I was thinking of some lyrics in my head. Then this guy got mad because I was walking slow and bumped his car lightly into me. Well that sure as heck did it. I slammed my palm onto his hood and started yelling at him “WHATS YOUR ISSUE CANT A PERSON WALK WITHOUT GETTING CLIPED!!” “MOVE YOUR ASS!” he screamed back with his head and half of his body coming out from his car window. I was officially p*** off. I griped my guitar and swung it out from my shoulder I dragged it behind with me and swung it in the air as I spoke. “HOW ABOUT I DENT YOUR CAR LIKE YOU JUST JACKASSED MY HIP!” he screamed back “JUST MOVE OUT THE f*** WAY!!” and I said back “OH! And you know what people in h*** want ice water! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK!!!” I walked away from his car and threw my guitar over my shoulder like a jock would a jacket and stomped to the side walk by the car. I heard a honk and turned around. When I did he flipped me off as he drove by. I sighed I couldn’t be angry anymore. Both that driver and my sister made me completely exhausted and I really didn’t see the purpose in doing anything about it all I wanted to do now was play my music. As I was walking I started crying. People say they don’t know why they cry at times. I always thought it as weird that people said that because I always had a reason to cry. Like the time my sister wouldn’t get me a pony. Yah I had that stage to, but now I really didn’t see the reason that I was crying. It made no sense and it scared me for a moment so badly that I stopped and wiped them away. As I was doing that I happened to look around. I was by the pond around the pond was the sidewalk that went in a circle around it. I looked at the trees and the bushes the sun glistened off them like the rain had just dried up. I looked strait up at the sky. It was pure aqua blue. I put my hand over my eyes to shield them from the burning, orange-yellow sun. I looked to my left for no particular reason and saw a rose petal lying on the ground between two bushes. I walked over there and kneeled down and picked it up. I thought this must be a rose bush but it turned out it wasn’t. I again for no particular reason pushed the bushes apart with on hand to see foot steps in the dewy mud leading to somewhere. I was curious. All those mystery book must have done something to my head but as I look back now maybe it was destiny.

..............to be continued

Back to top Go down
http://www.weareone.goodbb.net
Kristi
Kristi

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.   The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:02 pm

I like this story! VERY GOOD! And SUSPENSEFUL!! More, more!!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
poochiechan
poochiechan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.   The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 4:45 pm

yay some one likes it XD!! your actually the first person to read it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.weareone.goodbb.net
the pitbulls voice
the pitbulls voice

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.   The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:17 pm

o i likey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.   The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thirsty stars .:Tears 2:.
Page 1 of 1