ScribbleChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScribbleChat

Readers and Aspiring Writers: Welcome Home!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG this is so good!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poochiechan
poochiechan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-06

OMG this is so good!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG this is so good!!   OMG this is so good!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:35 pm

this girl from my civics class wrote this!!
By
Whitney Tatum

Prologue:

It had stood there since the first lust of man. None lived who did know the contents of this place. Some lived for its welcoming doors, others died because of them. The bright color and g** music invited every man who passed to come in and have their fill of pleasure. A place of many names, its purpose has never changed. Gossip loves this place; she is kept busy, running to and fro through town, whispering of Adultery and Lust and Indulgence. A place of bounty this is for there is never a time when Man does not want. There is a never a doubt that you will not receive your desire upon entering. A kind of trust there is between the benefactor and the customer, but that, unfortunately, is the kindest thing that can be uttered of said relationship. Enough of these descriptions, unless you are sorrowfully stupid, you know of what I write. However, as the writer, I do not intend to speak softly of this place and its people. A harsh reality, therefore its story will receive justice. So I begin this story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weareone.goodbb.net
Kristi
Kristi

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is so good!!   OMG this is so good!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 12:01 am

Wow that is an awesome prologue! I Like! I wish I could read the story too!
Back to top Go down
Tears_of_Thoth
Admin
Admin
Tears_of_Thoth

Female
Number of posts : 215
Location : I'll give you a cookie for guessing. Which means a lot of cookies.
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is so good!!   OMG this is so good!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 10:47 am

Holy shezzmet! Shocked

And she's in high school? o_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/merytre_nilesong
poochiechan
poochiechan

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is so good!!   OMG this is so good!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:06 pm

I just got more!!

Chapter One:

She strode through town; head high, eyes forward and unwavering. She did not come out because the venomous glances of the townspeople gave her pleasure, but because she was on an errand. Her bright lips and dark rouge were a familiar sight upon the street. Some would spit on her, others would leer. She took no notice, holding her head only higher, an attempt to elevate herself among their ranks. Dark thoughts filled her head, hating their life of ease. What would she give to be on of them, to be able to smile and have a man’s respect, not money? Her age is hidden behind her forceful presence and dark eyes. I will let you in on a secret. This whore is only 16 years of age. Why a secret, you might ask? Such a thing is unheard of, even for a whore, loveliest of Earth’s scum. Certainly she is not a slave, not abused or forced to live the life she leads. But you would be right in guessing so. Though her bruises are out of view, her eyes suggest a pain to great to bear. She hasn’t cried since her first night, 4 long years ago. There are some bruises and marks that do not hear with time, such are the bruises she bears. While she may hold her head high above them, her eyes never venture towards the sky. You may be surprised to hear that a conscience she has yet. She does not look up, lest Heaven glare at her also. She turns down a dark alley, stopping at a dirty, stained door, hesitating before she knocks, refusing to think of the tortures that lay before her. The door creaks open, foreboding future terror, yet she smiles, as a Seductress does, willing herself to show no fear. A foul smelling man appears from the shadows, his gaping mouth twisted into a lustful grin. His groping, dirt-creased hands reach forward to drag her inside, closing the door on Escape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weareone.goodbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is so good!!   OMG this is so good!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG this is so good!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScribbleChat :: ScribbleChat Writing Corner :: Ideas, Previews, etc.-
Jump to: