ScribbleChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScribbleChat

Readers and Aspiring Writers: Welcome Home!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those Four Years Pt. 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C.o.o.k.i.e.M.o.n.s.t.e.r

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Those Four Years Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Those Four Years Pt. 1   Those Four Years Pt. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:30 pm

Here is Part 1 of my newest story, Those Four Years.

This is a story about me, Pantierre Adroz, and my sister, Katherine Rio. Well there are more people but my sister and I are the stars of it all. It all started about four or five years ago. I was nineteen and my sister was nine. I was planning on going to college, getting my degree, maybe getting married (if I could ever find a boyfriend), and someday having
kids. Well it just so happened that one graduation the boy I had been dating off and on for six months proposed to me. It was the perfect opportunity. So I jumped at it.

David and I got married about a year after he proposed. We had a honeymoon baby (that means that I got pregnant on our honeymoon). I left when I was about seven months pregnant. My mom wanted to be there when I gave birth but I didn’t give her a chance. David and I moved and didn’t tell anyone where we were going. We left messages on everyone’s answering machines in the middle of night to tell them we left and didn’t want to be followed. I can just see Katherine’s face.

Exactly two months after we moved in to our new apartment our beautiful daughter was born. For about three days we had no clue what to name her. David and I had this idea that we would pick a name when we saw the baby. I woke up in the middle of the night and knew exactly what to name her. I was going to name her Katherine Marie, after my sister Katherine. When I told David he loved it. For days after I cried. My little Katherine reminded me of my sister Katherine. And oh how she looked just like my sister.

Money was always tight ever since we moved. When we brought Katherine back to the people’s house that we were staying at, we soon realized that there was not nearly enough room in the tiny bedroom we were staying in. David started picking up extra hours at work and I was taking babysitting jobs left and right. When Katherine was about six months old I found out I was pregnant again. I was happy and sad. I knew we didn’t have the funds and I knew that David would be happy but I would see less and less of him.

On Katherine’s first birthday party, I went into premature labor. I had to have an emergency c-section. I was reassured that my little baby girl would live. Yes, I said baby girl. David and I decided to name her, Cailey Anne. Katherine loved Cailey so much. It was so cute to see her run up to her and give her hugs and kisses all the time. We got to bring Cailey home a month after she was born. We were very excited. This time when we took our baby home our little room seemed to spilt into fourths and we only had one forth. The only think that we could think of at that time and that was affordable was a boarding house that was down the street.

The bedroom we would be staying at in the boarding house was like a little apartment. The only thing it was missing was a kitchen. It had two bedrooms like and a living room type thing and a tiny bathroom. It was all in one room except for the bathroom. On one side of the room there was a twin size bed in the corner. On the other side of the room there was a double bed. In the middle of the room, against a wall, there was a television on a small desk. The room was bigger than the room we had at the Myles’ (they are the people we stayed with for over a year). We even had room to set up a crib for Cailey.

By the time we moved in Cailey was four months old and Katherine was 16 months old, David had gotten a new job that paid more than he made at his old one. I was working too. I answered the phone at the boarding house and we got half off of our rent. I was 20 years old going on 21, I had two kids and a great life. One day about three years after we moved into our room at the boarding house, something happened.

And you wont find out what happened until part two!
Back to top Go down
Tears_of_Thoth
Admin
Admin
Tears_of_Thoth

Female
Number of posts : 215
Location : I'll give you a cookie for guessing. Which means a lot of cookies.
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 1   Those Four Years Pt. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 pm

DUN DUN DAH DUN!!!!!! I love cliffhangers!
That was very good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/merytre_nilesong

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 1   Those Four Years Pt. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:10 pm

Haha.....I was really excited so I just posted it!

Thank you very much. I will have part 2 up in a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 1   Those Four Years Pt. 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Four Years Pt. 1
Page 1 of 1