ScribbleChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScribbleChat

Readers and Aspiring Writers: Welcome Home!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those Four Years Pt. 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C.o.o.k.i.e.M.o.n.s.t.e.r

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Those Four Years Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Those Four Years Pt. 2   Those Four Years Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 9:19 pm

Here is part 2. Please read part 1 to understand.

Last time that you heard something had happened. Would you like to know what it was? We lived in a small town where everyone knows everybody. One day while I was out doing the grocery shopping, the girl at the register told me that a teenage girl had come in earlier that day looking for me, Pantierre. The girl at the register, Leila, told her that I live in a boarding house but she couldn’t tell her which one I lived in. When I asked Leila what the girls name was she said Katie was her nickname and she couldn’t remember what her real name was. I just shrugged and just finished my shopping and went home.

When I arrived at home there was a girl standing outside of my door. She looked so familiar and so much like me. I asked what her name was and she said that I could just call her Katie. I invited “Katie” in for a cup of coffee. I talked to her for a while and then the babysitter knocked on the door. I answered it and when the girls came in “Katie” started crying and I didn’t know what to do. I put Cailey down and hugged this girl. Then she started telling me something amazing.

What this “Katie” girl wanted to tell me would change my life. She told me that she was my sister Katherine. I didn’t believe her I told her to get out. I asked her how she knew that I had a sister. I left my sister back in Schenectady, New York. She left in tears and I felt bad and started to think about what if she was my sister and I just kicked her out. I ran down the hall and she was standing at the bus stop. I hugged her and started crying. I invited her back in.

When I introduced my sister Katherine, who is now 16, to my kids, I could see how much Cailey looked just like my sister. I called David at work to tell him to come home right away. When David got home he just froze. He could tell right away who my sister was. My sister jumped up and gave him a hug. Before we moved David and Katie were like best friends. Even though she was nine and he was twenty. I saw tears in David’s eyes and in Katie’s. It was such a happy family reunion.

David and I invited Katie to stay with us. Little Katherine slept on the floor, Cailey slept in her crib as usual, David and I slept in our small bed, and Katie slept in Katherine’s “Big Girl” bed. It seemed like our room was getting smaller everyday. Katie had been with us for three weeks. In the time she was there she had told me that my mom had gotten sick and died about a year and a half ago. I was devastated. I didn’t get to give my mom a proper good-bye.

We decided that Katie would live with us. We enrolled in school. We needed a apartment. Katie got a job and started giving us money so that we could get an apartment. Everything was going good until one beautiful day in August, we were looking at three bedroom apartments, and we were going to move after school started, but then. Something happened that changed our plans, yet again.

You will have to stay tuned for part 3!
Back to top Go down
Clunkyman
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Clunkyman

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 2   Those Four Years Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:00 am

... it's not.. over! I thought part 2 was going to wrap it up! Now i have to wait for part 3... *sigh* lol

I'm still waiting for the dissaster, or action... As for the writing itself, it's written well and I don't think I saw any grammer or spelling mistakes. Keep up the good work!

-Jon
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 2   Those Four Years Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:11 pm

well thank you very much.
and I could go on for ever in this story, I have so much fun writing it.
But I think I am going to wrap it up in part 3!

-Brittany
Back to top Go down
Tears_of_Thoth
Admin
Admin
Tears_of_Thoth

Female
Number of posts : 215
Location : I'll give you a cookie for guessing. Which means a lot of cookies.
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 2   Those Four Years Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:53 pm

Yes! Part 2 is finally up! cheers
That was good, very good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/merytre_nilesong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 2   Those Four Years Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:13 pm

Thank you!
I wrote part 3 but I will post it sunday.
It is the last part in my story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Four Years Pt. 2   Those Four Years Pt. 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Four Years Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1